Young Professionals' Committee members are a vital and active group of MACC members. MACC Young Professionals are:
- Under the age of 35 and have graduated from an undergraduate institution,
- Those new to the working world,
- Masters or PhD students,
- Those looking for a career in various sectors post-graduation, and
- Those who have been working for a few years and starting to advance in their careers.
The Young Professionals' Committee works to increase participation among Young Professionals in services and volunteer opportunities in the region. The committee
- Serves as an intermediary between young professionals or new graduates moving into the next phase of their professional or academic careers,
- Supports and vocalizes the needs of Young Professionals' within the Chamber, and
- Helps define the future of MACC.